Saturday, August 22, 2015

VETERANS DISSED BY STARBUCKS update #3

        WHY STARBUCKS SHOULD GO
                   OUT OF BUSINESS  
Share buttons for blogger posts
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH ALL YOUR EMAIL CONTACTS AND PLEASE USE THE SHARE BUTTONS ABOVE!


I have a new name for them its called Star Sucks!!!  I hope you like that as I do and I will be going to Dutch Bros Coffee so you have a place to go if you are on the west coastI like Dunkin Donuts the there is McDonald's all these have better coffee without GMO!
I cannot beiev e this is an AMerican company, they are all over the middle east and I heard that they are o longer in Israel because I think they are bigoted and certainly not a Christian concern of any kind!!!



WON'T BE DRINKING STARBUCKS ANYMORE!!!

anyone in it, And that they would not send the troops their brand of
coffee. 
So as not to offend Starbucks, maybe we should not 
Support them by buying any of their products! I feel we 
Should get this out in the open. I know this war might 
Not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn't mean we don't
support the boys on the ground fighting street-to-street and 
House-to-house. 

If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or you 
Can discard it and no one will ever know. 

Thanks very much for your support. I know you'll all be 
There again when I deploy once more. 

Semper Fidelis. 
Sgt. Howard C. 
Wright 
1st Force Recon 
Co 

1st Plt PLT 
Also, don't forget that when the Twin Trade Towers 
were hit the fire fighters and rescue workers went to 
Starbucks because it was close by for water for 
the survivors and workers. 
And Starbucks
Charged them!!!!!!!!!!!! 
JUST A NOTE TO THIS; STARBUCKS HAD STORES ON 
SEVERAL MILITARY BASES IN THE UNITED STATES. THEY ARE NOW
BEING REMOVED BECAUSE OF THIS. 
PLEASE ...
DON'T DELETE THIS. ALLOW IT TO BE PASSED TO ALL IN 
MEMORY OF ALL THE TROOPS WHO HAVE DIED SO THAT WE MAY
HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE TO SUPPORT THEM OR NOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment